Monday, July 8, 2013

Possible ways to grow????

So I was brainstorming yesterday afternoon, and I may have just caught the blogging bug.... I feel like this might be the avenue I was looking for to help me expand my horizons and force myself out of my normal comfort zones. I have many varied interests and the road I am currently on is turning out to be an interesting and challenging one, and I feel like being able to share openly and have a virtual sounding board could be good for me. Plus I love the fact that I get to document my familys life in a dynamic form.

One idea is to do different kinds of posts on different days, or to do short series on certain topics where I can learn new things and share with everyone. As I am a soon to be Mama of 2 and I stay home, I tend to be slightly scatterbrained and feel like it wouldn't be the end of the world to hold my self accountable to readers. Especially when it comes to projects I already have in my mind and might have half way started but haven't finished yet. Just some ideas...

 

If anyone has suggestions or ideas to help me get the ball rolling please feel free to comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment